Monday, April 28, 2014

The cluster coital stuation at the Bundy Ranch. Hold up on the donations of gear, goods and green until the situation becomes clearer.

I'll hopefully have an intelligent analysis later today of what has been happening with provocateurism, disinformation and infighting at the Bundy Ranch since the moment I got on the plane to come back east, but I am awaiting some further communication from Oath Keepers. Hold up on the donations of gear, goods and green until the situation becomes clearer.

2 comments:

eddy 3 said...

I am totally disgusted. If it is true, I am done with OK. Sent donations, etc.

Anonymous said...

It's not OathKeepers' fault. They're doing what they can and reacting as the situation on the ground changes. Had they not mobilized things would be a lot worse.