Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Will try to update as I fly home. (And Obama flies in as I fly out.)

My flights(s) from Denver to Memphis to B'ham will occupy most of today, taking about ten hours if everything goes right. I'll work on my report on this amazing trip on the way and post it tomorrow.
LATER: Just learned that Obama is flying in today to do a fundraiser for Udall. Some German tourists were watching television in the food area and commented excitedly when this was announced: "Ooh, der President ist coming!" "Ja," I responded sourly, "Seig heil." I don't think that's what they were expecting. Hope the bastard doesn't fly in until after I've left. I don't want anything to slow my return trip to Rosey.

2 comments:

Capitalist Eric said...

"Seig heil." LMAO.

Gotta give you credit, you have the gift of boiling the truth down to a few small words, yet leave the meaning abundantly clear. Oh, to have such mannerisms become the norm again would be a wonderful thing!

Be good!

Anonymous said...

The picture is very correct . Liberals are Fascists of the worst kind . Watch the latests trend to small houses . The left is really pushing this as a good thing . Can't wait for the Dear One has us all eating grass. The headlines will scream " Obama cures obesity"