Friday, August 1, 2014

Gun owners should take White House up on invitation to write Obama

“Share your story with the White House,” the email invites, “and if you want to write the President a note, you can do that right here.” Well, why not? This is still America, as much as Obama's trying to fundamentally transform the place, and as long as you steer clear of anything the Secret Service might not find humor or understanding in, you’re still free to tell the guy what you think of him, or to ask him a question, or to urge him to... well, use your best judgment there.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll pass......

Anonymous said...

Momma always said that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. I can think of nothing nice to say to this man....

Anonymous said...

Cannot get past the openning salutation:

Dear B ... astard!

III

Anonymous said...

If you have ever signed a White House petition (I did) then you get all these BS emails from Obama as, I guess, a punishment.

Anonymous said...

Bergen Belsen had a suggestion box too. Just sayin. (Don't know this to be true, but you get the idea)

Dakota said...

Sounds like an incident I heard about I believe with the commies, or nazis, anyway a tyrant. People were asked to do a similar thing and those that did were never seen again.

How could anyone believe that this so called government gives a damn what "We the People" think.

T. Paine said...

If that SOB showed up on my doorstep it would make the news.

Anonymous said...

The last time I was asked to make a comment somewhere a Lefty blog owner asked me to give my honest opinion on his "research". I did. I was banned for life.
My brother used to write lots and lots of letters to President Clinton's administration. They wrote back: Our entire family was repeatedly audited by the IRS.

I'll pass.

bondmen said...

I sent messages twice as 2 opportunities presented themselves, one a birthday greeting and the other on the official WH website. I merely copied and pasted what David Codrea wrote regarding Reich Holder and Fast & Furious. I even presented my actual location data so if I go missing, please bring it to somebody's attention.