Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Three Percenter Hat update

I took delivery on the first of the hats from the embroiderer yesterday and should have all of the current production run -- in both black and dark brown -- by tomorrow. I had hoped to get the first ones out by today, but I crapped out. So, I expect to get the balance tomorrow and have all outstanding orders shipped by Friday. There will still be some left if you want them, at least for the near future.
I have received some orders with payment in the amount of the hat only ($20.00 each) but not the shipping ($5.00 plus $2.50 for each additional hat on the same order). I will go ahead and ship the ones I have received for now, but please make sure any future orders contain shipping as well as the hat price.
(It's too bad the embroiderer didn't have them in time for Olympia, I could have sold a bunch without having to charge for shipping.)

12 comments:

chuck said...

I just verified that I sent you the correct amount + shipping.

Mike. Take care of yourself. I damn sure don't mind waiting while you get your strength back. I just want you to be able to stay in the fight. If the media coverage is any indication, you are hitting a raw nerve. Right on target I'd say.

Best,

Chuck

Anonymous said...

PRO-GUN CANDIDATE WINS GIFFORDS' OLD SEAT...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/12/17/Complete-Repudiation-Pro-Gun-Candidate-Wins-Gabby-Giffords-Former-House-Seat

bondmen said...

Mike, I just ordered a pair for $47.50 (all costs in) and forgot to tell you I wanted black hats. They are great and can't wait to wear them.

j said...

Is the 100 heads model available in brown?

Dutchman6 said...

Yes, the 100 Heads is available in dark brown.

prambo said...

Didn't know there were 2 colors. I'll take black if mine hasn't been sent yet. If it's sent, no worries as to color.

Take care of yourself first, we'll can wait.

Anonymous said...

What does "100 Heads" mean?

Anonymous said...

Do we just include in the comment section of PayPal which hat we want? You are doing an outstanding job in this PR guerrilla war taking the fight to the tyrants. It reminds me of the wolverines!

There is nothing these leftists hate more than having their own tactics and techniques of civil disobedience used against them. That is the real reason they are going so crazy.

Anonymous said...

Mike, It dont matter what you look like. the fact that yourmind works so well and you cohearently speak in opposition to the Anti-Gun thugs, makes you of the most "bullet proof idea" conversationalist/commentor that has REAL power, and thusly you rae villified by the SPLC and the rest of the racist and anti-gun hysterialists.

Keep up as long as your health can. Best wishes to you this holiday season.

Sign me, Neal Jensen

Anonymous said...

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2009/01/one-hundred-heads.html

Anonymous said...

So a hat may be bought through PayPal?

prambo said...

Thanks Mike,

Just got mine - very, very nice!!

I'm dumping the santa Claus hat for Christmas, and wearing this - ought to PO a few relatives.

Have a Gret Christmas Dutchman and kick back some on the holidays.