Monday, January 5, 2015

Judging "absolute horse shit" for yourself.

Sam Damewood, a self-proclaimed expert on pure equine excrement.
The other day, I received this comment from someone signing himself as "Samuel" on my post The long game & the struggle for liberty. Ghostly echoes of history from 1774-1775 to 2014-2015, Part Two --
Well the 'Chainsaw Rebellion" post is hogwash. There was no "blessing from a constitutional sheriff", if the persons in attendance were armed they were CCing, don't remember seeing any. The Forest Service actually permitted the cutting, saw the written authorization In County Commissioner Ronnie Rardin's hand and read it with my own damned eyes. No Forest Circus employees anywhere in sight.
Now, for a guy like me who takes his footnotes pretty seriously, this was quite a charge. It was also brought to my attention that when David Codrea posted a link to my essay on Facebook, he got this comment from one Sam Damewood:
"Having been at two of the events listed by Bob Wright and Cope Reynolds I'll just say that things don't always happen anything like the storyteller would like us to believe. Some things there are correct, some are absolute horse shit."
I guess we can assume these posts originate from the same guy. Here is Sam Damewood's Facebook page.
Now, the first thing I did was send off this criticism to Cope Reynolds and Bob Wright. Bob immediately sent me these two links of video of the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueRRY_xVfl4 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulMPIaP0jWk commenting, "On the 2nd video at 8:30 you will see the sheriff's blessing."
Cope Reynolds also responded to Bob and I:
I don't know what dumbass wrote this but, yes, we were CC'ing but only because it was windy and cold that day. I'm pretty sure I have pics of a few OC'ers and I have pics of armed USFS Rangers on site. You know as well as I do that we the blessing of a very cooperative and like-minded sheriff.
Bob responded with this video link adding the comment "At about 11:00 you will hear Steve (NM Congressman Steve Pearce) acknowledge the 2nd amendment activists in attendance."
Now I don't know Sam Damewood from Adam's off ox. I have known Bob Wright for 20 years and Cope Reynolds for a long time too. I have seen both of them in action. They are the real deal and if they tell me something is true I'll take it to the bank. This much I know: the Forest Service, which had earlier threatened all with arrest, did in fact back off of that demand. The people they backed off from were armed, and the USFS knew in advance that some if not most of them would be armed. The Congressman publicly recognized the armed men and women in the crowd. I'm going to stand by my characterization of this as an armed civil disobedience. I will leave the readers to judge "absolute horse shit" for yourselves and who is purveying it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those who scream 'horse shit' usually know it intimately - being the south end of a north bound member of the equine family!

III

Anonymous said...

The collectivists truly fear open defiance when done by numbers out in the open. They know full well that imposing their will by doing violence upon the Citizenry EXPOSES them and their true agenda.

First they ignored it. Now they are trying to laugh at mock and otherwise discredit it. They know the next step - as ghandi put it anyway - and that's what they fear most.....

I love it. And therein rests the core value of three percenters. We will not shoot- as we refuse to comply- but we WILL shoot BACK.

SO as more and more bovine excrement is exposed, their only choice is to plant a false flag event where they can shoot first while claiming we shot first. The "mass school shootings" don't work for controllers anymore - indeed all the blood dancing is backfiring I the controllers.

Note - at the Bundy Ranch, they TRIED to place their plants. Look for them to escalate attempts just like that one.

Nice seeing ya stand up to bullshitters Mike. Well done.

Anonymous said...

The link to Sam's facebook page no longer works - guess he took it down! LOL

Anonymous said...

http://www.spokeo.com/Sam-Damewood

31 Matches

Unknown said...

It's too bad that Sam decided to voice his remembered perception in this manner. I've been following Mike for some years now and have been fortunate to have spent some time with him. I believe Mike to be a good judge of character and I trust in his trust.

I have followed Cope not for very long but have had to opportunity to speak with him outside of course instruction, and I believe him also be be an honest man whom I can trust.

Sam should have approached this with good deal more tact. Sad.

Anonymous said...

Not just who's purveying it, but also who's full of it.