Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Collectivists getting pretty brazen in their perceived strength after the Charleston shooting: Politico Calls for Ethnic, Cultural Cleansing of Southern Whites

Politico bemoans conservative, religious white Southerners whom the magazine accuses of preventing the U.S. from being more like Britain, Canada and other liberal, English speaking democracies. The article concludes with the hope that the South will be ethnically and culturally cleansed by immigrants from other countries and liberals relocating from other parts of the U.S.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Illegal immigration = ethnic cleansing.

Sean said...

I suggest they start their ethnic cleansing soon, as I am having some very dark and dirty thoughts.

Galaxie_Man said...

I am usually not offended by anything I read, but I found those article excerpts EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE! Michael Lind and those like him are the actual bigoted, intolerant, pieces of shit they claim to despise so much. Do they really believe that people like me DON'T live in the northeast, rust belt, or the left coast? I just got back from vacation down in Dixie, and I swear one of these days I will just simply never return. Even though I am born and bred a Yankee, I have so much more in common with those folks in Dixie than the assholes I live with up here. As soon as the wife is on board, we are outta here!

Why doesn't it EVER occur to these morons that think other places are so great, to renounce their citizenship, GTFO, and leave the rest of us ALONE?

lrs said...

Mike, they've practiced up in Cali, umm, Mexifornia. http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html. I bet they wished they would've mowed their own grass...