Friday, July 3, 2015

Mayor of Birmingham Alabama joins the Taliban for some cultural cleansing.

Six days ago, I asked in relation to the the removal of the Forrest statue in Memphis, "Will someone explain to me the functional difference between the cultural cleansing advocated by the mayor of Memphis and that of the Khmer Rouge, the Taliban and ISIS?"
Now we have this: Birmingham city officials take steps to remove Confederate monument at Linn Park
I wonder when the collectivist bastard is going to get around to asking all the white folks to leave town?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should put an armed detachment around the memorial to protect it from the Birmingham tyrants 24/7. Whaddaya think?
By the way, I now have a front tag which is the actual flag (stars and bars) of the Confederate States of America on my vehicle. I'll bet that collectivist idiot, William Bell, wouldn't even know what it is.

- Old Greybeard

Anonymous said...

It would interesting to see the results if all "white" people let town.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if some brave southern patriot is going to step up and volunteer his front yard to put the statue in. Obviously the state no longer wants it.

B Woodman
III-per

Anonymous said...

The majority of white folks already left Birmingham for the surrounding cities and counties.